South African Surfaris
The lucky winner of the GOLDEN PASSPORT competition (and a mate) will be heading over to the world famous Jefferys Bay. It will be the only leg of the tour where you'll have to put a wetsuit, on but if you had to choose one winter location, you'd have to choose J-Bay! Bru, the place is lekker! Not only will you be at one of the most famous surf destinations, but there will be a surf guide to show you around and take you wherever you want to go.
This trip includes:
- Return domestic flights from Johannesburg - Port Elizabeth – Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 8 nights accommodation at Supertubes guest house
- 1 night in Shamwari game reserve (includes all meals and game drive tour)
- 1 night in Knysna Elephant park (sleeping with the elephants)
- Breakfast daily
- Local surf guide with car taking you to all the spots
From your accommodation, a short 20 metre walk across the grass will deliver you to the boardwalk over looking SuperTubes. Coffee in hand, you will be able to assess conditions and enjoy the most spectacular sunrise. Alternatively, you can step out of your room and onto the beach at the less crowded point and beach break of Cape St Francis.
Most mornings, you should be able to enjoy a surf out front, followed by a leisurely breakfast. Your guide will discuss the day’s options from a waves point of view and if you are already surfed out, he will have a bunch of different non-surf activities for you to enjoy.
J-Bay is not called the best right hand point break in the world for nothing. Enter now and get ready to rip in!